IDEAL Placements has partnered with Aurora Training Institute to deliver the following courses:
Certificate 3 Business
Take the next step in your business career with a course designed to provide advanced training for office-related roles. You will obtain sound knowledge in computing office technology, office practices and finance.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Certificate 3 Community Services
This qualification reflects the role of entry level community services workers who support individuals through the provision of person-centered services. Work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community settings or support the implementation of specific community-based programs.
At this level, work takes place under the direction of others and supervision may be direct or indirect. Work may take place in a range of community services organisations.
Certificate 3 Individual Support
This qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centered support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason.
Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centered support.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must have completed at least 120 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency.
IDEAL Placements can also offer a range of training either one on one or group training in other areas such as:
- Resume Building
- Interview Techniques
- Basic Computers
- Administration Basics
- And Much More …
These courses are delivered as required so if you are interested in these courses please contact your closest office to discuss.
The purpose of this program is to link participants and other existing training programs that will improve the capacity to achieve sustainable employment outcomes. The Mackay region is suffering from a severe job shortage however to fill the vacancies, essential qualifications or skills must be obtained. The program focuses on projects to develop and deliver complementary training-related activities and services that:
- Support local industry priority areas
- Materially contribute to broader skill development initiatives
- Enhance vocational education training outcomes
- Achieve better job outcomes from training delivery
- Provide additional training delivery in order to enable improved pathways to industry employment
- Present an incentive for industry to contribute to the funding of training
- Maintain a boutique approach to service delivery by targeting and maintaining a participant base of employers who embrace entry base training
- To provide training which is flexible, individualised and further develops the participants self-esteem by empowering the participant with skills, knowledge and achievement
- To apply the principles of access and equity in all our service activities